Our Brave New World
In 1932 Aldous Huxley’s published a novel, Brave New World. At the time, he described what he thought the world might look like 608 years into the future. Now, 85 years since he peered into the crystal ball, let’s have a look at how much progress we have made towards Huxley’s Brave New World.
On Our Way To The Brave New World is a 23-page eBook which will make you stop and think about the impact of technology on our society. If you are in doubt as to the correct format for your device, see the guide to at the bottom of this page.
Table of Contents
- Brave New World
- A Thousand Words In A Picture
- Two Things Are Infinite
- Impact on our children
- Social Issues
- Psychological Issues
- Physical and Health Issues
- Safety Issues
- Is there a microchip implant in your future?
Free eBook Download
Download your free 23-page eBook, On Our Way To The Brave New World now and read all about it. Here is a guide to choosing the right file format:
- PC or Mac — EPUB or PDF
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch — EPUB or PDF
- Kindle and Kindle Fire — MOBI or PDF
- Android — EPUB
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet — EPUB
- Sony Reader and Other eReaders — EPUB
Below are the links to the different formats of the eBook again.